Jan 11, 2012
Jan 6, 2012
And this dude agrees with me.
I'm not sure there is much more to say about that.
It's pretty amazing.
Check out the link and look at all of them. For reals.
Jan 5, 2012
Things I am worried about today:
- The difference between autonomy and agency. I cannot keep it straight.
- How to get the theme to the tv show Parenthood out of my head.
- Whether I can still eat tacos after eating a burger for lunch.
- What the fuck is going on here?
- Where my entire day went and what I did with it and how I can lose so much time when I don't even do drugs.
- Whether I should do drugs.
- I gave my dog a really crappy haircut. Again. Does he know how bad it is?
- Maybe I have Asperger's.
- When is Ryan Gosling going to call me back for our candy date?
Things Stephen Hawking is worried about today:
Jan 4, 2012
Jan 3, 2012
CONSTANTLY. IT HAPPENS CONSTANTLY. Dammit. Why did I just discover this blog? http://today.tumblr.com/
Beauty.i wish i liked mac n cheese.
You should get that checked out.
This movie is how I finally learned how to pronounce "irrevocably." Beyond that I learned that I should probably just shoot myself in the face since I don't have a boyfriend. Good life lessons.**
** Full disclosure: I own and have read all of these books, and I own and have watched all of the movies. Embarrassing, but true. Also awesome. Don't lie, you know that's what you're thinking.