Dec 20, 2011

I'm RICH!

Dear Readers (Lindsay),

I have been convinced that I will probably make a crapton of money and lots of fame if I put some ads on this here blog.  In order for me to become a rich and famous (and yet still, preferably, anonymous) blogger I would need you all to a) come to this blog, and b) click on the ads.

In exchange for you clicking and making me millions I will continue to post random shit in the hopes that one day an ad so amazingly bizarre shows up on this blog that you email me a screenshot or something and I can post that on here and then that means another bizarre ad will show up after that post and suddenly we are in blog Inception and this joke might have been funny if I could have figured out a way to end it better.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment