Feb 19, 2009

models, models everywhere and not a bite to eat...

I like normal/different looking people; models bore me. This is a great idea: a modeling agency for normal, ugly-hot, distinct or kind of freaky looking people. I love how each model is such a character and that is exactly what they get paid for. Also, the best part is that the money these models earn will most likely get put back into the economy by buying such things as bread and Doritos, whereas the professional models are really only improving the economy through their abuse of rehab and the ATM fees they pay every time they take out cash with which to greet their dealer. I bet as this economy keeps crashing these real people will get more and more work, because who can afford Gisele or that annoying one anymore? Anyway, I think these models are amazing. And I love Freakonomics. And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment