Apr 1, 2009

omfg i have never laughed this much in my life

Ok, so I went to Sara and Matt's for tacos and Twilight tonight. That movie is freaking amazing. Seriously. I would watch it in a loop forever until my eyes turned red like the random pirate-vampire who turns good or something. (ROBERT PATTINSON YOU ARE SO SPARKLY AND CUTE!) Anyway... The three of us decided a really good idea would be to make our own version of Twilight, starring this handsome man as Edward Cullen : And this mysterious lady as Boring Chick Number One (Bella): This is what their passionate human/vampire/Mormon romance might look like (notice the moral tension between what they want and what they can't have. Sigh.): Focus, Hannah, focus. DRUM ROLL PLEASE! Presenting the world premiere of TWILIGHT: DOGGY STYLE!! http://sharing.theflip.com/session/45ae3ba36d3ab0259987bb9a28e6b05b/video/3612722 Please keep in mind that Ramona weighs just shy of 30 lbs and is not easy to lift. Making her seem as light and graceful as we did takes some talent. Just saying...

1 comment:

  1. Bring me those dogs! Ramona, your grace and ease of flight inspires me.

    ReplyDelete