Apr 6, 2009

Recovery

Hi guys, I ate a lot this weekend. And it is well documented, which is both awesome and also slightly frightening. I also shopped way too much but have new glasses and new fancy sunglasses and new jeans as trophies, so that's nice. Also-- and this encompasses the last two sentences into one neat little bundle-- I discovered a stash of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs at the Rite Aids in my neighborhood. I have been on a mission to find these fuckers everywhere and, as Jess can attest, the two Duane Reades near work do not have them. It has been horrible. Anyway, I stocked up on the eggs and am beginning to fear that my supplies are dwindling and will have to go back for some more tonight. They are like the best things ever made and a totally different experience than regular pb cups, which kind of suck, to be honest. I attribute it to the chocolate-peanut butter ratio. Others may disagree, but they are stupid. I wait all year for these, I am not kidding you and it really made me sad when I couldn't find them for so long. Anyway, problem solved. Off to work in the rain. This gives you absolutely nothing to entertain you, I realize, but it sure does help the fact that I had the compulsion to chat with someone this morning, and the people on the train are probably very grateful for this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment