Mar 16, 2009

Announcement

You may have noticed another change to the blog. Yes, that is right, I found an even uglier template to use. This one really harks back to my childhood in a quaint seaside village known for its sea-captain's houses, its beach and its bird sanctuary. The little seaside village where everyone did blow in the driveway to the high school, went on welfare at age 19 and had extramarital affairs like nobody's business. This blog has now shifted course to really encompass the true values I hold, deep within myself, to shed light on the value of history, to emphasize the power of a simple lighthouse there to guide the ships through the passage at night and most importantly to make clear how totally fucking annoy it can be when you want to go to sleep and all you can see is the bright ass lighthouse lamp making its rounds into your window. Enjoy. P.S. My Hulu clips below were getting cut off, hence the change. Andy Samberg would not have approved. I was forced to take action.

1 comment:

  1. Where have you been all week? My productivity rate is really suffering because I have no distractions. I hate your lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete