Mar 24, 2009

Whoah

Speaking of cleavage... Kim Kardashian, I recently learned that you may have slept with my boyfriend Ray J (I love you Ray J!) and you may have done it in a very public way. I will forgive you for this because it is probably super hot. That said, you look way better before Photoshop. I mean, your face looks retarded in both, but you know no one is looking at that shit anyway-- that's the best part about having giant tits! I think the masses might agree with that. http://gawker.com/5182588/kim-kardashian-in-reality#viewcomments Also, maybe you should try upping yourself to a DD+, your nip looks like it is edging towards freedom, and while Ray J and the rest of the free world have seen that already I have not, so keep it in your fucking unitard. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment