Mar 22, 2009

Discoveries

I decided I should include a picture for my previous post "Dear JEA," because it was boring and lighthouses are funny. There are many lighthouse pics out there that are worthy and I started getting really picky. And then, when googling "lighthouse and storm" I came across this website of fun: http://www.moving-waterfall-picture.com/moving-picture.net/gallery.htm Holy shit! It's a website that sells those moving picture things I thought were so amazing as a child and I continue to think are fun as hell now. I LOVE that those photos were serious. Also, does this one say "Poor Friends" at the top of it?! Oh good God, it doesn't say that. This is probably the tenth time I've looked at it and I just figured out that it says Pooh Friends. This person has both a moving waterfall picture AND a Winnie the Pooh shrine. I bet they run a home daycare business and also chain smoke while feeding the children Lucky Charms and generic Sunny D. (This is not coming from any daycare experiences I might have had. Nope. Not at all.) Amazing. Also, if you are unsure of which "moving picture" you might want there are videos at the bottom of the page to help you choose. You can look at the website all you want, but keep in mind "Words cannot describe the surreal type qualities of this beautiful picturesque serene setting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment