Mar 7, 2009

Commentary

Today I left work early. It is Saturday. I am probably being held hostage. A good kind of hostage that feeds me, pays me and does not attach electrodes to my genitals even if i might want that kind of thing. Anyway, my point is that I escaped long enough to walk around a bit in the nice weather, shovel some Pinkberry into my mouth at an embarrassing speed and also to go see Watchmen. The major thing I was left with after seeing this movie was this: BLUE PENIS. BLUE PENIS ON IMAX SCREEN. BLUE PENIS ON MARS. TOO MUCH BLUE PENIS. Wow. It flopped around on a giant blue man who stole Michael Jackson's baby voice and who had his very own electroded BIG BLUE PENIS because he was a super-dude who got eaten alive by electricity or something and now zapped his way into his girlfriend's vaginal department. And it freaked the fuck out of me. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment