Mar 10, 2009

New Game!

I am so fucking bored that I have decided to go through my old gmail drafts folder and see what landed in that purgatory. I would like to share some of them with you. For instance, this: Draft saved Thursday, March 15, 2007 Subject: A play. After school group. Three students and a teacher.
Ms. Gold: Homonyms are words that sound the same but have different meanings. Like blue and blew. Or won and one.
All students give blank stares.
Jimmy: I have an imaginary friend named Blue.
Everyone nods.
Jimmy [jumping up and down, with absolutely no encouragement to continue]: He's blue. That's where I got his name. He looks kinda like one of the those mailbox things. Like the one down the street.
Again, blank stares.
Jimmy: And sometimes I put mail in his mouth for fun. Blank stares. [Annnnnd SCENE.]

No comments:

Post a Comment